Microsoft Teams Monday: How To Integrate Microsoft Planner
We at Paessler started using MS Teams a few months ago and we've learned a lot since we started. Every Monday, we pass on a few tips, tricks, and information about useful features we've learned. Today: Learn how to integrate Microsoft Planner.
What is Planner?
Planneris a lightweight project management tool. You can assign tasks, update them and mark them as finished. It also supports deadlines, checklists, attachments and comments.
As some teams are using planner, we thought it might be a good idea to show you that there is a built-in option to work with your existing plans in Microsoft Teams.
1) Visit your channel and click on the "+" on your tabs.
2) Click "Planner".
3) Create a new plan or Use an existing plan.
Please note: Setting up a new plan in teams does not allow you to manage that plan on the planner website(yet). I'd highly recommend that you create a new plan on the website first!
4) Click on the newly created "Planner" tab and log in if prompted.
5) Once you've added your plan to MS Teams you can do (almost) everything, which you can also do on the website, including: creating new tasks, adding comments, editing existing tasks, and marking them as finished...
Did you find this usefull? We would love to read your opinion in the comments section and also recommend viewing the other 3 articles of our MS Teams series:
Please note: we are currently experiencing problems with our comments form. This makes us sad, because we love your comments. If you wrote a comment recently and nothing appeared, please don't think we're ignoring you! We are currently working on the issue. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Subscribe to our Blog Newsletter
Blog Subscription NEW
* By submitting your data, you agree to receive our weekly content newsletter called “What's Up Tech World?”. It's a very un-salesy, un-annoying newsletter. We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Paessler AG’s award winning PRTG Network Monitor is a powerful, affordable and easy-to-use Unified Monitoring solution. It is a highly flexible and generic software for monitoring IT infrastructure, already in use at enterprises and organizations of all sizes and industries. Over 200,000 IT administrators in more than 170 countries rely on PRTG and gain peace of mind, confidence and convenience. Founded in 1997 and based in Nuremberg, Germany, Paessler AG remains a privately held company that is recognized as both a member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program and a VMware Technology Alliance Partner.