Join one of our 2024 training events
Originally published on November 15, 2023 by Jasmin Kahriman
Last updated on November 24, 2023 • 12 minute read
As the year comes to a close, we have successfully completed more than 40 global training events and certified more than 400 IT professionals. Feedback from the field has confirmed that our move from a single level of training to three distinct levels has been a positive step. This year, we introduced Paessler PRTG Professional Services, including Consulting, Support, and Training services. You have probably read about these on our blog or in one of the newsletters.
I would like to thank all of you who have put your trust in our products and professional services and have chosen to be trained by us.
The purpose of this article is to inform you that we have published new training dates for 2024 on our website.
Save the dates: Training schedule for 2024 revealed
We have published dates for the three training levels we offer in 2024, including
- Level I: Getting Started with Paessler PRTG
- Level II: Installing and Configuring Paessler PRTG and
- Level III: Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor.
But before we get into the details, I have a note.
We have two more training sessions scheduled for November 2023:
👉 Level III: Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor.
If you are using ITOps Board or want to leverage your Paessler PRTG Enterprise installation with ITOps Board, you should definitely attend our next training. We have two simultaneous training sessions, one in EMEA and one in the US.
Level I: Getting Started with Paessler PRTG
Currently, there are 8 Level I training sessions scheduled: 3 in EMEA, 3 in APAC, and 2 in the Americas. Here are the dates, and you can register by clicking here.
Level II: Installing and configuring Paessler PRTG
There are 7 Level II training sessions scheduled: 3 in EMEA, 1 in APAC, and 3 in the Americas. Here are the dates, and you can register by clicking here.
Level III: PRTG Enterprise Monitor
For Level III, we scheduled 5 training events, including 2 in EMEA, 1 in APAC, and 2 in Americas. Here are the dates, and you can register by clicking here.
☝️ Please note, two of the events are scheduled in November 2023.
Exploration of three different training levels
There are three levels for different audiences. These levels help you progress from entry level to professional and then to enterprise level.
- Level I: Getting Started with Paessler PRTG is designed for professionals who want to explore network monitoring based on the monitoring concept of Paessler PRTG software. It's a one-day training program with hands-on labs. During the training, you will install the PRTG Core Server and work with different devices and sensors.
At the end of the course, you'll create a dashboard based on the devices and sensors you've used.
- Level II: Installing and configuring Paessler PRTG is a three-day training program designed for IT administrators, system administrators and network administrators. In this course, you will be provided with two virtual machines (VMs) and learn how to install the PRTG core server and remote probe. You'll also get hands-on experience working with different devices as well as basic and advanced sensors.
At the end of the course, you will receive an exam voucher to validate your skills as a Network Monitoring Expert.
- Level III: Paessler PRTG Enterprise Monitor is designed for enterprise environments with multiple PRTG Core Servers and ITOps Board. This is a two-day training program that includes hands-on experience in integrating ITOps Board with PRTG and creating services, boards, and SLAs.
Benefit from our training program
Each training course provides a hands-on experience based on the level of training. You will be given access to our cloud training environment platforms.
After the training, we will provide you with training materials, including PowerPoint presentations in PDF format, hands-on labs, and tools.
You will also receive a certificate of attendance as proof of your training participation.
For Level II, we will provide you with an exam voucher. If you pass the exam, you become a Certified Monitoring Expert.
Coming next year: exciting OT training
We are currently developing an OT training program focused on OT sensors and PRTG OPC UA Server. Our goal is to release it and offer the first public training by the end of Q1 2024. Please follow our blog for further updates.
Training by certified training partners
Of course, you can also book training through our certified training partners. You can find all the information you need at the following websites:
We would also be happy to assist you in finding one of our partners in your area or country.
Our team is here to help
Do you have any questions about our training courses? None of the training dates fit your schedule?
No problem! Just contact us and we'll find an individual solution.