Microsoft Teams Monday: How To Schedule a Meeting from Outlook
This time, in our MS Teams Monday, we have special treat for you: the scheduler in Outlook is back! (Hopefully for longer than the last time!)
You might need to activate the add-in first, as it slows down Outlook a bit.
Let's step right into it:
Open your Outlook and click on File (Upper left corner)
You will find your Account Information. Click on the Slow and Disabled Add-ins
You will find the Microsoft Teams Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office in there. Make sure it is in the always enable list.
Setting up your Meetings
1. Open your Outlook and move over to calendar tab.
2. Click on your calendar (or the one where you want to schedule a meeting from) and click on the New Teams Meeting button.
Please note: To schedule a meeting for someone else, you will need to have full access to their mailbox
3. Enter your details. Add some rooms and people. and you're good to go.
4. You can then join the meeting either in teams or via the link in outlook.
We hope this has been helpful and would love to read your comments below the article.
Please note: we are currently experiencing problems with our comments form. This makes us sad, because we love your comments. If you wrote a comment recently and nothing appeared, please don't think we're ignoring you! We are currently working on the issue. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Subscribe to our Blog Newsletter
Blog Subscription NEW
* By submitting your data, you agree to receive our weekly content newsletter called “What's Up Tech World?”. It's a very un-salesy, un-annoying newsletter. We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Paessler AG’s award winning PRTG Network Monitor is a powerful, affordable and easy-to-use Unified Monitoring solution. It is a highly flexible and generic software for monitoring IT infrastructure, already in use at enterprises and organizations of all sizes and industries. Over 200,000 IT administrators in more than 170 countries rely on PRTG and gain peace of mind, confidence and convenience. Founded in 1997 and based in Nuremberg, Germany, Paessler AG remains a privately held company that is recognized as both a member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program and a VMware Technology Alliance Partner.